Vacancy: Business Development Executive – Digital Print Sales
Printoff Graphic Arts Ltd has been trading for over 40 years, providing a comprehensive, high quality printing service to organisations throughout the UK.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Development Executive within the Digital Print Sales arena to support our continued investment plan by developing innovative digital print solutions.
We’re looking for an experienced digital print sales person who can support and lead on planned sales growth the business is committed to within the B2B/B2C and B2B2C markets.
As part of an existing and experienced Sales Team you will add a different skills set to drive the company’s solid digital proposition.
- Develop new business opportunities to a clear strategic client profile
- Work to a first year minimum sales target of £250K- £300K
- Create new business appointments with high level decision makers
- Lead on client presentations and proposal generation for online digital print solutions
Key skills required
- Proven track record in digital sales closing; able to provide case studies of success
- Current experience in the development of profitable new business within the digital print arena
- Sales experience to a variety of sectors with high level decision makers
- Experience in working with customers across the North West and on a national basis
- Expertise to manage and grow key accounts
- Excellent all round communications skills: verbal and written
- Ability to work with a busy Client Services team and delegate effectively
You will be expected to be hard working, resilient, relish a challenge and have a desire to succeed.
Full support will be given to the successful candidate to develop new business opportunities which drives growth and maximises our investment in digital print solutions.
This position is full-time, permanent and an attractive package will be offered to the right candidate.
If you think you’ve got what it takes and the experience and skills we’re looking for then we’d like to hear from you.
Email your CV with a covering letter to: email@example.com